Monday, February 2, 2009

2009 - Here we go

Yet again I've been really slack at doing regular blogs, and I do hope to make monthly blogs through the year. The end of the year brought some projects along in October and November and we produced some new pieces for the Nissan Xtrail, working with their new agency, which is a breath of fresh air compared to the previous agency.

Christmas has come and gone, I had a nice vacation with my family in the Caribbean and took some quite interesting night shots that I'm working on right now, and I hope to have those upline in the next month or two.

January has been slowish, I've been busy as hell with This Little Fish stuff, and We're all working on a launch of a new Nissan compact that I'm shooting end of February and there is some ads to be done for Ogilvy's during February also, so I'm going to see this month fly past also.

I also was delighted to receive the news that I've got a picture in this years AOP rewards - I'm sure it'll come to nothing, but its still nice to get pictures in the awards.

So onwards with it all, and I'm trying to stay positive despite the eternal gloom that seems to be all around the advertising industry, I'm sure there won't be quite the number of trips this year, but for sure I think it'll be busy busy busy regardless.

More News soon.

No comments: