Thursday, February 25, 2010

Whats been happening ?

Its hard to believe that we are 8 weeks into the year already, and its been a crazy busy start to 2010, which is why I've not made so many blog entries of late, but I do intend to change that as I've got lots of content to share with you over the next week or two..

I started the year shooting a Subaru Ad for CST in London, which was shot under the worst weather conditions I've worked in for a long time. We shot the car in the snow and -5 degrees c weather conditions of south London, and by the power of post production it ended up looking like spring.

Almost immediately I was off to New Zealand for a shoot for the new Yamaha Tenere, shooting a series of backgrounds, which again was hampered by terrible weather - mostly sea fog and heavy rain ( its the worst summer new Zealand has had in a long long time ), but we got some gritty abstract backgrounds all the same. From there we headed straight to Amsterdam where the bike units were to be shot, and even though the Amsterdam weather cold and snowy, we were in the studio all tucked up nice and warm.

The Post production on the campaign is nearly finished, and as soon as the press embargo is lifted off the images I'll get them straight up here for all to see.

Currently I'm waiting on confirmation for a couple of projects, but in the meantime I've been working on a few new personal images and will get those upline this coming week.

No comments: