Friday, June 12, 2009

Web update, blogs, tweets and shoots.

Yet again, I've been pretty slack at updating my website, let alone this blog, so at long last there are lots of new images on the site. There are a few minor sections to change, but mostly its looking pretty nice, and I've made the images bigger for easier viewing - I hope everyone likes it.

Then there is the blog - I will update it more frequently and keep everyone posted on what I'm up to and what shoots I'm on. Its been a quietish year so far, but i know that's been the case for everyone as we ride out this economic period, but I'll add more updates about shoots as time moves on.

Finally, after much resistance I am registered on Twitter, and I'll keep that fed with little notes as much as possible. The link for my tweets is http://twitter.com/carllyttle .

No comments: